CMS web application
CMS or Content Management System is a web application used for managing website data. Simple maintenance and system independence and also a real time content publishing are the main characteristics of CMS.
CMS consists of two parts:
- website - with text, pictures, data, files, etc.
- admin panel - which manages content of the website
Admin panel enables easy content management for the moderator without any HTML or programming knowledge.
Advantages of CMS system are:
- independent creation, management, and deletion of web pages with the possibility of text formating via WYSWYG edit.
- access to admin panel at any time from whatever location
- modular system - easy adding of existing and creation of new modules as customer requested
- unlimited number of web pages, pictures, files, pdf’s, etc.
- unlimited number of languages
W3Industry always insists on implementing the latest technologies and solutions in all of their products. This kind of policy enables us to constantly offer the most recent and up-to-date products. Once implemented, thanks to trusted implemented technology, CMS will be fully functional for unlimited time.
Implemented technologies are:
- html, css, jquery
- Smarty template engine
- TinyMCE wysiwyg editor