We are looking for a highly motivated, self-directed, enthusiastic 3D animator to join our team for a project-based job.
If you are an experienced 3D Animator searching for opportunity to work on a long term project with great team, then we are the perfect match.
Duties and responsibilities:
- Ability to take an idea/concept and produce your own creative design
- Cooperate with a project team to analyze and understand the 3D graphic requests
- Develop 3D multimedia projects involving computer graphics
- Balances creativity with modern best practices to solve complex challenges
- Coordinate and create illustrations, scanning and photo retouching
- Create 3D art animation assets for interactive productions
- Develop animation composites and renders for interactive productions
- Manage and store 3D animation images and files
- Review technology upgrades to ensure compatibility with existing and future requirements
- Attend project team meetings
- Ability to meet deadlines and work as part of a team
- Ability to manage multiple projects and collaborate with the creative team
- Advanced knowledge of Maya
- Advanced knowledge of Cinema 4D
- Car & Product Design modelling, shading, lighting, animation is a bonus for this position
- Exceptional attention to detail and creative problem-solving skills
- Ability to work both collaboratively and independently
- Effective time management and organizational skills
- Maintain confidentiality
Send us your portfolio and CV with contact information at firstname.lastname@example.org.