We are looking for a talented UI Designer to design and shape unique user experiences. If you are searching for the opportunity to work on a long term project with great team of developers, animators and UX designers, you are in the right place.
If you are an experienced UI designer, with a keen eye for clean and artful designs, if you possess superior UI skills and are able to translate high-level requirements into interaction flows, and transform them into beautiful, intuitive, and functional user interfaces then we are the perfect match.
Duties and responsibilities:
- Conceptualize original ideas that bring simplicity and user friendliness to complex design roadblocks
- Create wireframes, user flows, process flows and site maps to effectively communicate interaction and design ideas
- Create and implement interaction models and user interface specifications
- Collaborate on scenarios, end-to-end experiences, and screen designs
- Up-to-date with the latest UI trends, techniques, and technologies
- Continually keep yourself and your design team updated with the latest changes in your industry’s standards.
- Attend project team meetings
“Must have” skills:
- Solid experience in Sketch
“Nice to have” skills:
- Artistic eye for design, user interaction, functionality, and readability
- Able to think creatively while maintaining accuracy and attention to detail
- Demonstrable UI design skills
- Excellent visual design skills with sensitivity to user-system interaction
- Able to work independently and as an active member of a team
Send us your portfolio and CV with contact information at firstname.lastname@example.org.